765 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Clayton, MO
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Clayton (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Clayton (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Clayton (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Clayton (1)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- University City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Webster Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Overland Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. John Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Breckenridge Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (170)
- Crestwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Clayton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Clayton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Clayton?
The city of Clayton, Missouri, celebrated its centennial in 2013. It's hard to believe this city of 15,000 has survived this long, considering its first stream of revenue came from a tax on dogs!
Just outside St. Louis, Missouri, you will find the posh city of Clayton. Lavish homes, eye-catching architecture and its storybook appearance make it a perfect setting to film "Desperate Housewives." The city is a picture perfect place to live, with art boutiques, one of a kind eateries and clothing stores. Residents lacking something to do can always take a two-mile ride into St. Louis. Education is obviously important to the citizens of Clayton, with private secondary schools like Washington University and Concordia Seminary calling the city home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Clayton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Clayton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Clayton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.