2,948 Apartments for rent in Little Canada, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Little Canada Accessible Apartments (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Little Canada Apartments with Garages (7)
- Little Canada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (7)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (3)
- Little Canada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Little Canada Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Little Canada Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (83)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lilydale Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Little Canada?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Little Canada?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Little Canada?
Little Canada, Minnesota, was (not surprisingly) founded by French Canadians in the 1800s. With a sister city in Ontario and an annual celebration all about Canada, you may move here and start saying "eh?" right away!
If you want all the charm of the United States' neighbor to the north -- not to mention the cold, long winters -- without giving up your American freedoms, you'll find it in Little Canada. Located just 11 miles northeast of Minnesota's Twin Cities, Little Canada works hard to stay true to its small-town roots. Founded by French Canadians in the 1800s, the annual Canadian Days community festival unites the entire town in a celebration of history, food and volunteerism. More small town than sprawling suburb, Little Canada may not be the hippest town out there. But it offers plenty of neighborly kindness and appreciation for a certain maple leaf. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Little Canada renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.