3,680 Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN with Gyms
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (12)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (41)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (34)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (48)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (21)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (5)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (178)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in St. Louis Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in St. Louis Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to St. Louis Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.