1,487 Apartments for rent in Minnetonka, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (7)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (21)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (25)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (16)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Minnetonka Furnished Apartments (3)
- Minnetonka Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (22)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Excelsior Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tonka Bay Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Minnetonka?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Minnetonka?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Minnetonka?
"Skies blue / O'er you / Look down in love. / Waves bright / Give Light / As on they move." (-Slim Whitman, “By The Waters of Minnetonka”)
Lake Minnetonka may have only first been seen (to the best of our knowledge, anyway) in 1822, but that doesn't mean it's old hat. Minnetonka is a suburban city (the 17th largest) in the state of Minnesota. With 44% of the population aged 55 years or older (can anyone say baby boomers?), the city has a rich natural resource base and has a strong resolve of preserving it. While most of the cities in United States is focused on seeing whose downtown can be noisier, Minnetonka is proud of its 49 community parks and more than 1000 acres of natural open space. Try and say that, Vegas. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Minnetonka renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.