2,998 Apartments for rent in Minneapolis, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (118)
- Minneapolis Affordable Apartments (6)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (261)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (228)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (292)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (394)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (89)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (243)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (330)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (38)
- Minneapolis Luxury Apartments (5)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (355)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Crystal Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Minneapolis?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Minneapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Minneapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Minneapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Minneapolis is located in southeast Minnesota on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of where the Minneapolis River and the Mississippi meet. Minneapolis is known as the “City of Lakes” and earns that title with its more than twenty lakes and wetlands. Translation: no matter where you rent an apartment in the city, you’re sure to be close to a lake. Ready to dive in? Let us help you find that perfect Minneapolis apartment. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Minneapolis renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.