2,998 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (18)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Savage Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lakeville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Eagan Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Burnsville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Burnsville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.