1,331 Apartments for rent in Odenton, MD with Balconies
- Odenton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Odenton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Odenton Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Odenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Odenton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Odenton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Odenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Odenton Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Odenton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Odenton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Gambrills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Maryland City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bowie Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Severna Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Odenton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Odenton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Odenton?
Few towns can claim they were built because of a railroad. For better or for worse, Odenton, Maryland, is one of them.
Starting out as a railroad village back in 1886, with a population of less than 100 people, Odenton, Maryland has grown into a vibrant, thriving community of more than 30,000 people. This is largely due to the close proximity of Ft. Mead and the NSA (National Security Agency). That's right, watch what you say, the NSA is listening! Ok, not really, but the entire area has a very sophisticated, professional atmosphere to it. This area is literally green, there are trees and rolling hills everywhere. Grab your combat boots or your clodhoppers because this area is full of farms or government and military personnel. White collared professionals and farmer-types alike will feel very at home in Odenton.
Having trouble with Craigslist Odenton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Odenton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.