1,488 Apartments for rent in Newton, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newton Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Newton Apartments with Garages (27)
- Newton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (58)
- Newton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Newton Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Newton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newton Luxury Apartments (3)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Needham Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dedham Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Newton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Newton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Newton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome, Internet-savvy apartment hunter, to Newton: a lovely enclave with a fun, friendly vibe! This Boston suburb has an interesting neighborhood layout that gives greater Newton a small-town feel as opposed to a city. We’ll explain along the way, so for now just sit back, relax, and let's help find you an apartment quick so you can enjoy some of the local flavor! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Newton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.