2,808 Apartments for rent in Everett, MA with Gyms
- Everett Accessible Apartments (2)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (3)
- Everett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (7)
- Everett Apartments with Pools (2)
- Everett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Everett Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Melrose Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Saugus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stoneham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Everett?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Everett?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Everett?
Everett was home to the largest chemical company, the New England Chemical Company, in New England from 1982 to 1917 (yay, or yikes?) To this day, Everett maintains a reputation as a gateway city for immigrants.
Everett is a small, industrialized city with an area of about 3.4 square miles on the outskirts of Boston. If you’re looking to start building your life and have a wallet that's skinnier than the average man's wallet, this may be just the place for you. Surrounded by other Boston suburbs such as Malden, Chelsea, Revere, and the Mystic River, Everett is one of the lower-cost residential areas.
Having trouble with Craigslist Everett? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Everett renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.