3,326 Apartments for rent in Waltham, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waltham Accessible Apartments (4)
- Waltham Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Waltham Apartments with Garages (10)
- Waltham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (26)
- Waltham Apartments with Pools (8)
- Waltham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Waltham Furnished Apartments (6)
- Waltham Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wellesley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Needham Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Waltham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Waltham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waltham?
Having trouble with Craigslist Waltham? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Waltham made its name in the watch business. Also in the brass automobile business when car (called motocycles then) fittings were still old fashioned (like the big bug-eyed lamps used as headlights). Motocycles are long gone, but Waltham is still home to bug-eyed incoming freshman of Brandeis and Bentley – and a city that has seen a massive transformation as a dining and cultural escape – even for nearby Bostonians. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Waltham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.