143 Apartments for rent in Brookline, MA with Balconies
- Brookline Accessible Apartments (3)
- Brookline Apartments with Garages (23)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (66)
- Brookline Apartments with Pools (9)
- Brookline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Brookline Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Brookline Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Newton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (372)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dedham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Needham Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brookline?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brookline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brookline?
"I’m rich and smart, my home is charming, sense of irony well-honed. I buy used books and Britas, I snack on nuts and wine." (Jonathan Coulton, "Brookline")
Overlooking Boston, Brookline, Massachusetts has spent much of its history fighting tooth and nail against attempts to merge with its much larger (and much less refined!) neighbor, a stubbornness that has allowed it to keep its own unique history and develop its own identity. Brookline founded the first private golf club in America in 1882, which helped form the United States Golf Association. JFK was also born and baptized in Brookline. Brookline is also known for its beautiful parks, where residents like to sit back and relax after a hectic day -- when Massachusetts thaws out from winter, that is.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brookline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brookline renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.