1,007 Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN with Garages
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fishers Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (45)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (19)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (73)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- McCordsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Noblesville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (10)
- Cumberland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (38)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (18)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (284)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (6)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Garages (3)
- Anderson Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fishers?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fishers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fishers?
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Fishers apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.