531 Apartments for rent in Avon, IN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avon Accessible Apartments (3)
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Avon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Avon Apartments with Parking (11)
- Avon Apartments with Pools (5)
- Avon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Avon Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Avon Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (16)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Danville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Speedway Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Whitestown Apartments with Garages (14)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (371)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bargersville Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Avon?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Avon?
Avon, Indiana: "The Best Unknown City in America".
Although it's located less than 10 miles west of the bustling Circle City Center of Indianapolis, this quaint little town in suburbia is home to only around 7,000 inhabitants. Unincorporated until 1995, the town of Avon is currently experiencing a population explosion. While it has grown significantly over the past 10 years, Avon, Indiana has not lost its small town appeal. Featuring convenient city living combined with stress-free, open air rural areas, Avon, Indiana is ideal for many reasons. Its pastoral countryside areas are just a short drive away from Indianapolis, an easy commute. With the qualities of a small-town Midwestern suburb, Avon is a great place to call home. See more
Avon apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.