915 Apartments for rent in Greenwood, IN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Parking (25)
- Greenwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Greenwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Greenwood Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Luxury Apartments (52)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- New Whiteland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bargersville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (309)
- Speedway Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cumberland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (13)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (16)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (9)
- Shelbyville Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Greenwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Greenwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenwood?
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Since 2000, when the population was at a respectable 36,000 residents, there has been a population boom that spurred the community to a whopping 50,000.
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of those towns where the government officials saw the writing on the wall and decided to do something positive for the community. While many areas around it were hit hard by the economic downturn, Greenwood redoubled its efforts to attract and keep businesses that provided good-paying jobs for its citizens. As a result, this is a thriving city that is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It helps, a lot, that it is located so close to Indianapolis. With this prime location, the residents of Greenwood can take advantage of all that Indy, as it is called by Hoosiers, has to offer while retreating back to the lovely community of Greenwood when the party is over. See more
Greenwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.