318 Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL with Balconies
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (13)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (33)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (90)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (43)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (12)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (146)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tallahassee?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tallahassee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tallahassee renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.