390 Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL with Garages
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (13)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (95)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (42)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (12)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (148)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (75)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Tallahassee?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Tallahassee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Tallahassee apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.