357 Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (12)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (52)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (139)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (108)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (132)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (19)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (214)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (136)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Tallahassee?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Tallahassee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Tallahassee means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Tallahassee could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.