90 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tallahassee (15)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tallahassee (18)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tallahassee (18)
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (12)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (36)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (86)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (40)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (130)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tallahassee?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Tallahassee?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tallahassee offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tallahassee, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.