313 Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (12)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (52)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (137)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (52)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (131)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (18)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (213)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (135)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Tallahassee?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Tallahassee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Tallahassee renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.