327 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tallahassee (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tallahassee (36)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tallahassee (25)
- Tallahassee Accessible Apartments (11)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (37)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (93)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (41)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (9)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (131)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tallahassee?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tallahassee?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tallahassee should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tallahassee may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tallahassee. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.