119 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sunrise (23)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sunrise (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sunrise (10)
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (33)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (53)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (49)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Plantation 3 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Tamarac 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Lauderhill 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Davie 3 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- North Lauderdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lauderdale Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cooper City 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Weston 3 Bedroom Apartments (55)
- Coral Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- Margate 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sunrise provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sunrise. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.