279 Apartments for rent in Pembroke Pines, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Garages (111)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Gyms (91)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Parking (148)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (157)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (155)
- Pembroke Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pembroke Pines Furnished Apartments (15)
- Pembroke Pines Luxury Apartments (230)
- Pembroke Pines Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Miramar Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Davie Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Weston Apartments with Balconies (104)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (104)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pembroke Pines?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pembroke Pines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pembroke Pines?
Nestled in perpetually sunny South Florida within stone’s throw of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines community has emerged in recent years as the Sunshine State’s fastest-growing ‘burb. Want to live the easy-breezy life in the double-P? Well, why else would you be here? Just peruse the following Qs and As and you’ll be living the good life with Pembroke Pines’ finest in a hot New York … er, South Florida … minute!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pembroke Pines? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pembroke Pines renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.