243 Apartments for rent in Pembroke Pines, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (142)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Garages (111)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Parking (148)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (157)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (155)
- Pembroke Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pembroke Pines Furnished Apartments (15)
- Pembroke Pines Luxury Apartments (230)
- Pembroke Pines Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Miramar Apartments with Gyms (65)
- Cooper City Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Davie Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Weston Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plantation Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Pembroke Pines?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Pembroke Pines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pembroke Pines?
Nestled in perpetually sunny South Florida within stone’s throw of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines community has emerged in recent years as the Sunshine State’s fastest-growing ‘burb. Want to live the easy-breezy life in the double-P? Well, why else would you be here? Just peruse the following Qs and As and you’ll be living the good life with Pembroke Pines’ finest in a hot New York … er, South Florida … minute!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pembroke Pines? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pembroke Pines renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.