188 Apartments for Rent in Oakland Park, FL with Balconies
- Oakland Park Accessible Apartments (4)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (21)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (53)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (77)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (28)
- Oakland Park Luxury Apartments (4)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (364)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Washington Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (173)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (47)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Margate Apartments with Balconies (39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oakland Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oakland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakland Park?
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located about four miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park is kind of a suburb, kind of its own city, and kind of a vacation beach community. Now let’s sift through all these apartments for rent and find you the new home of your dreams! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oakland Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.