204 Studio Apartments for rent in Oakland Park, FL
- Oakland Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (17)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (39)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (47)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Oakland Park Luxury Apartments (2)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oakland Park (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakland Park (1)
- Wilton Manors Studio Apartments (2)
- Fort Lauderdale Studio Apartments (23)
- Lauderdale Lakes Studio Apartments (1)
- Boulevard Gardens Studio Apartments (1)
- Pompano Beach Studio Apartments (3)
- Lauderhill Studio Apartments (3)
- Dania Beach Studio Apartments (3)
- Plantation Studio Apartments (3)
- Deerfield Beach Studio Apartments (4)
- Coral Springs Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Oakland Park?
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located about four miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park is kind of a suburb, kind of its own city, and kind of a vacation beach community. Now let’s sift through all these apartments for rent and find you the new home of your dreams! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Oakland Park living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Oakland Park during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.