357 Apartments for rent in North Miami, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (38)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (16)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Miami Apartments with Parking (76)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (46)
- North Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (15)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (11)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (25)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (8)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Miami?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Miami renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.