590 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Miami, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Miami (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Miami (3)
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (43)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (37)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (17)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Miami Apartments with Parking (66)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (51)
- North Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (18)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (17)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Miami (5)
- Biscayne Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Miami Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Golden Glades 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bal Harbour 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Surfside 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Portal 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Bay Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Ojus 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Pinewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North Miami?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in North Miami offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in North Miami, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.