985 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Coral Gables, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Gables (8)
- Coral Gables Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (72)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Parking (100)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Pools (55)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Coral Gables Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Coral Gables Furnished Apartments (21)
- Coral Gables Luxury Apartments (24)
- Coral Gables Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coral Gables (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coral Gables (9)
- South Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Glenvar Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Coral Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Olympia Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kendall 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Palmetto Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (248)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Coral Gables?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Coral Gables?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Coral Gables?
Greetings, Gators, and welcome to your Coral Gables, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Situated just a few miles south of downtown Miami, “The Gables” is home to the legendary University of Miami campus and plays host to some of the Sunshine State’s most attractive and upscale apartments. Are you looking to score the dwellings of your dreams in “The City Beautiful?” Then you’ve come to the right place, lucky leasers, because we guarantee the listings in this handy little apartment guide be...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coral Gables? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Luxury rentals loaded with dynamite amenities (balconies, pools, fitness centers, modern interiors, individual washers/dryers, etc.) are standard fare in Coral Gables, where the average two-bedroom unit goes for around two grand and one-bedroom apartments typically cost $1500 and up. If you’re looking for an inexpensive apartment for rent in Coral Gables, we’re sorry to report they’re few and far between. Though they’re not really “inexpensive” by most of the country’s standards, there are a limited number of modest one-bedroom rentals near campus are usually available in the $1100 range. Pet-friendly apartments are also generally scarce (but not impossible to find by any means), so be sure to do some research (using this nifty little apartment finder we’ve assembled, perhaps?) about a landlord’s pet policies before scheduling a visit if you’re roomie walks on all fours.
Square footage differs from complex to complex, but it’s safe to say that if you’re renting a one-bedroom apartment in Coral Gables you’ll have at least 750 square feet of living space to stretch out. Meanwhile, if you go the two or three-bedroom route, you’re looking at a minimum of 1000-1300 square feet. As far as panache goes, there’s no such thing as a cookie-cutter apartment complex in Coral Gables; instead, you can look forward to living the good life in a tree-lined, Mediterranean-style complex. Just be prepared to fork over a hefty security deposit ($600-$900, typically) and show proof of income and bank account info when you’re ready to commit to an apartment in Coral Gables.
We recommend, that you spend plenty of time in the city to get a good feel for it before committing to an apartment lease.
You’ll find no shortage of entertainment options in Coral Gables, which boasts more than 20 public parks, 30 fine art galleries, numerous museums and historic landmarks, and a vibrant nightlife scene. Factor in a top-notch public transit system a wealth of shopping and dining destinations and we get the feeling it won’t take long for you to fall in love with “The City Beautiful!”
So what are you waiting for? Start clicking away, and happy hunting! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Coral Gables offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Coral Gables, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.