528 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (1)
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (8)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (10)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Coral Gables 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Coral Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Olympia Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Westchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kendall 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Westwood Lakes 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- University Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in South Miami offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in South Miami, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.