173 Apartments for Rent in Kendall, FL with Balconies
- Kendall Apartments with Garages (18)
- Kendall Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Kendall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Kendall Apartments with Parking (72)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (92)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Kendall Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Kendall Furnished Apartments (8)
- Kendall Luxury Apartments (3)
- Kendall Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (13)
- The Crossings Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Balconies (23)
- West Perrine Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Kendall?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Kendall?
Former Attorney General, Janet Reno, and O.J. Simpson are two of the most famous people who have resided in Kendall, Florida.
Kendall, a Miami suburb, is home to less than 80,000 people, a fraction of the total in the entire metropolitan area. With the Everglades on one side and Miami on the other, Kendall offers a unique blend of untouched wilderness and luxury city living, right off the Atlantic ocean. Beach bum fashions meet resort style, combining to create one of the most hopping night scenes in the country.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Kendall renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.