127 Apartments for Rent in Coral Gables, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Gables (17)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Gables (33)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Gables (40)
- Coral Gables Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (40)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Parking (94)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Pools (75)
- Coral Gables Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Coral Gables Furnished Apartments (22)
- Coral Gables Luxury Apartments (34)
- Coral Gables Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Gables (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Westchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Coral Gables?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Coral Gables?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coral Gables?
Greetings, Gators, and welcome to your Coral Gables, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Situated just a few miles south of downtown Miami, “The Gables” is home to the legendary University of Miami campus and plays host to some of the Sunshine State’s most attractive and upscale apartments. Are you looking to score the dwellings of your dreams in “The City Beautiful?” Then you’ve come to the right place, lucky leasers, because we guarantee the listings in this handy little apartment guide be...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coral Gables? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Luxury rentals loaded with dynamite amenities (balconies, pools, fitness centers, modern interiors, individual washers/dryers, etc.) are standard fare in Coral Gables, where the average two-bedroom unit goes for around two grand and one-bedroom apartments typically cost $1500 and up. If you’re looking for an inexpensive apartment for rent in Coral Gables, we’re sorry to report they’re few and far between. Though they’re not really “inexpensive” by most of the country’s standards, there are a limited number of modest one-bedroom rentals near campus are usually available in the $1100 range. Pet-friendly apartments are also generally scarce (but not impossible to find by any means), so be sure to do some research (using this nifty little apartment finder we’ve assembled, perhaps?) about a landlord’s pet policies before scheduling a visit if you’re roomie walks on all fours.
Square footage differs from complex to complex, but it’s safe to say that if you’re renting a one-bedroom apartment in Coral Gables you’ll have at least 750 square feet of living space to stretch out. Meanwhile, if you go the two or three-bedroom route, you’re looking at a minimum of 1000-1300 square feet. As far as panache goes, there’s no such thing as a cookie-cutter apartment complex in Coral Gables; instead, you can look forward to living the good life in a tree-lined, Mediterranean-style complex. Just be prepared to fork over a hefty security deposit ($600-$900, typically) and show proof of income and bank account info when you’re ready to commit to an apartment in Coral Gables.
We recommend, that you spend plenty of time in the city to get a good feel for it before committing to an apartment lease.
You’ll find no shortage of entertainment options in Coral Gables, which boasts more than 20 public parks, 30 fine art galleries, numerous museums and historic landmarks, and a vibrant nightlife scene. Factor in a top-notch public transit system a wealth of shopping and dining destinations and we get the feeling it won’t take long for you to fall in love with “The City Beautiful!”
So what are you waiting for? Start clicking away, and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Coral Gables offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Coral Gables. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Coral Gables can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.