197 Apartments for rent in Homestead, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Homestead (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Homestead (33)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Homestead (72)
- Homestead Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (84)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Homestead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Homestead Apartments with Parking (116)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (102)
- Homestead Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Homestead Furnished Apartments (3)
- Homestead Luxury Apartments (189)
- Homestead Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Leisure City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Florida City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Naranja Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Goulds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Richmond West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- West Perrine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Country Walk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Homestead?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Homestead?
I've been waiting for the taste /You said you'd bring to me /Biscayne Bay -- From "Dr. Wu" by Steely Dan
You can have a taste of the salty air, sunshine, sea breeze, and sandy beaches of Biscayne Bay if you move to Homestead, Florida. Homestead is just eight miles from the enormous Biscayne Bay, on the state's Atlantic coast. The second-oldest city in Miami-Dade County has been through a few rough patches, surviving some historic weather disasters. But now, Homestaed is back in business, though without some of the historic buildings that Mother Nature insisted on keeping for herself over 20 years ago.
Dont get the wrong idea, though, and dont feel sad. It still has an historic downtown area and a several old neighborhoods to please the history buffs. There are apartment buildings and houses going up, the weather is great, and it is close to the most beautiful natural settings south Florida has to offer. If you like the thought of having the military nearby, just in case the end of the world arrives sooner than expected, Homestead Air Reserve Force Base is located here. With a population of approximately 63,000, this is a nice, small city with shopping and restaurants, and it is also only a reasonable drive to Miami. What else could you ask for? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Homestead offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Homestead. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Homestead can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.