1,037 Apartments for rent in West Park, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Park (2)
- West Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pembroke Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Ojus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (144)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Aventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Park?
West Park, Florida, is one of the youngest communities in the state. It was formed in 2005.
West Park is a good choice for people who like the fresh and new. Compared to most other communities, it's practically a newborn baby. The municipality provides a home to about 14,156 residents (according to the 2010 U.S. Census) and is known as the 31st city ever formed in Broward County. Residents here enjoy a full range of shopping and entertainment venues, three nearby parks, and driving-distance access to state parks. There's plenty to do within the community, but for those who like to spread their horizons, Miami, Pembroke Park, Hollywood, and Miramar are just a stone's throw away.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.