195 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Highlands Ranch, CO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Highlands Ranch (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Highlands Ranch (1)
- Highlands Ranch Accessible Apartments (1)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (39)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Parking (43)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Pools (22)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Highlands Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Highlands Ranch Furnished Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Highlands Ranch (15)
- Littleton 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Greenwood Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lone Tree 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Englewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Columbine 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Centennial 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Cherry Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Holly Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dove Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ken Caryl 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
In 2012, Money Magazine recognized Highlands Ranch, Colorado as "One of the Best Places to Live." And it wasn't on the bottom of the list, either. It was ranked # 21 out of 100 municipalities nationwide.
This sprawling suburban utopia claims a 23 square mile chunk of rolling hills and sweeping valleys. If you're the city living type, don't worry. Denver is just 15 miles north of Highlands Ranch. It shares borders with Littleton and Centennial, and is an unincorporated and populous community. It's estimated to have over 98,000 residents, so we're on the edge of our seats waiting for that 100,000 resident party (that's a thing, right?). See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Highlands Ranch provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Highlands Ranch. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.