162 Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Highlands Ranch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Parking (22)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Pools (12)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Highlands Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Highlands Ranch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Highlands Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (25)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lone Tree Apartments with Garages (13)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (32)
- Columbine Apartments with Garages (3)
- Inverness Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (33)
- Meridian Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Highlands Ranch?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Highlands Ranch?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Highlands Ranch?
In 2012, Money Magazine recognized Highlands Ranch, Colorado as "One of the Best Places to Live." And it wasn't on the bottom of the list, either. It was ranked # 21 out of 100 municipalities nationwide.
This sprawling suburban utopia claims a 23 square mile chunk of rolling hills and sweeping valleys. If you're the city living type, don't worry. Denver is just 15 miles north of Highlands Ranch. It shares borders with Littleton and Centennial, and is an unincorporated and populous community. It's estimated to have over 98,000 residents, so we're on the edge of our seats waiting for that 100,000 resident party (that's a thing, right?). See more
Highlands Ranch apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.