87 Apartments in Longmont
- Longmont Accessible Apartments (8)
- Longmont Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Longmont Apartments with Garages (32)
- Longmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Longmont Apartments with Parking (45)
- Longmont Apartments with Pools (18)
- Longmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Longmont Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Longmont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Longmont Luxury Apartments (51)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Erie Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Broomfield Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Johnstown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Superior Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Northglenn Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Longmont?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Longmont?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Longmont renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.