963 Apartments for rent in Johnstown, CO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Johnstown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Johnstown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Johnstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Johnstown Apartments with Parking (8)
- Johnstown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Johnstown Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Johnstown Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Berthoud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Windsor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Timnath Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Evans Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Longmont Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Frederick Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Erie Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Johnstown?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Johnstown?
In 1911, a fire destroyed some of the frame buildings on the west side of the main street in Johnstown. Brick buildings were soon built in their place, and Johnstown continued to prosper, due in part to the Mohawk Condensed Milk Company (later known as "Carnation") and the Great Western Sugar Company, but also because of the abundance of dairies and rich fertile farmland in the area.
Johnstown is a small town situated on the plains of Northern Colorado, with magnificent views of mountains to the west and expansive views of lush farmland to the east. Conveniently located just east of the I-25 highway, residents of Johnstown are able to enjoy a peaceful, rural life with city amenities just a short drive away. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Johnstown renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.