360 Apartments for rent in Boulder, CO with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (12)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Boulder Apartments with Garages (64)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Boulder Apartments with Pools (46)
- Boulder Apartments with Washer-Dryers (102)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (93)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (25)
- Boulder Luxury Apartments (125)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Pine Brook Hill Apartments with Parking (1)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Parking (8)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (16)
- Superior Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (13)
- Longmont Apartments with Parking (58)
- Erie Apartments with Parking (16)
- Broomfield Apartments with Parking (48)
- Arvada Apartments with Parking (49)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Boulder?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Boulder?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boulder?
Oh you poor thing! You're moving to Boulder, Colorado! I feel so bad for you! How are you ever going to survive in this beautiful, scenic city that has been consistently ranked by a variety of sources as one of the best places in the world to live ever? Dry your tears, and let's find you an apartment, you lucky jerk.
Boulder is located on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, a little over an hour drive to the entrance of the national park, and about 30 minutes northwest of Denver. The hulking, snow-topped silhouettes of the Flatiron formations can be seen throughout town. The air is crisp and clean, and the art and music scene thriving.
So, what are you going to do in Boulder? Well, if you're an outdoorsy type, you'll have plenty of year-round activities available to you. Boulder's dry climate means the sun is out pretty much all the time. Snowfall and cold temperatures during the winter make Boulder a winter sports paradise, and things really heat up during the summer months, making the city great for hiking, biking and swimming.
If you're more of an indoor type, don't worry! Foodies will love the city's beloved farmer's market in the downtown area, and the plethora of haute cuisine offered throughout town. Boulder also has a variety of cultural events and institutions, including several film festivals and music venues.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boulder? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Boulder apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.