16 Apartments in Boulder
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (12)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Boulder Apartments with Garages (36)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Boulder Apartments with Parking (67)
- Boulder Apartments with Pools (32)
- Boulder Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (20)
- Boulder Luxury Apartments (73)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Louisville Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Superior Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Lafayette Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Erie Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Broomfield Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Arvada Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Westminster Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Golden Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Northglenn Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
Oh you poor thing! You're moving to Boulder, Colorado! I feel so bad for you! How are you ever going to survive in this beautiful, scenic city that has been consistently ranked by a variety of sources as one of the best places in the world to live ever? Dry your tears, and let's find you an apartment, you lucky jerk.
Boulder is located on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, a little over an hour drive to the entrance of the national park, and about 30 minutes northwest of Denver. The hulking, snow-topped silhouettes of the Flatiron formations can be seen throughout town. The air is crisp and clean, and the art and music scene thriving.
So, what are you going to do in Boulder? Well, if you're an outdoorsy type, you'll have plenty of year-round activities available to you. Boulder's dry climate means the sun is out pretty much all the time. Snowfall and cold temperatures during the winter make Boulder a winter sports paradise, and things really heat up during the summer months, making the city great for hiking, biking and swimming.
If you're more of an indoor type, don't worry! Foodies will love the city's beloved farmer's market in the downtown area, and the plethora of haute cuisine offered throughout town. Boulder also has a variety of cultural events and institutions, including several film festivals and music venues.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boulder? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Boulder apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Boulder apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.