756 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Boulder, CO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Boulder (27)
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (11)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Boulder Apartments with Garages (65)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Boulder Apartments with Parking (113)
- Boulder Apartments with Pools (36)
- Boulder Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (20)
- Boulder Luxury Apartments (117)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder (25)
- Gunbarrel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Louisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Superior 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Longmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Erie 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Broomfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Arvada 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Federal Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Boulder?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Boulder?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Boulder?
Oh you poor thing! You're moving to Boulder, Colorado! I feel so bad for you! How are you ever going to survive in this beautiful, scenic city that has been consistently ranked by a variety of sources as one of the best places in the world to live ever? Dry your tears, and let's find you an apartment, you lucky jerk.
Boulder is located on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, a little over an hour drive to the entrance of the national park, and about 30 minutes northwest of Denver. The hulking, snow-topped silhouettes of the Flatiron formations can be seen throughout town. The air is crisp and clean, and the art and music scene thriving.
So, what are you going to do in Boulder? Well, if you're an outdoorsy type, you'll have plenty of year-round activities available to you. Boulder's dry climate means the sun is out pretty much all the time. Snowfall and cold temperatures during the winter make Boulder a winter sports paradise, and things really heat up during the summer months, making the city great for hiking, biking and swimming.
If you're more of an indoor type, don't worry! Foodies will love the city's beloved farmer's market in the downtown area, and the plethora of haute cuisine offered throughout town. Boulder also has a variety of cultural events and institutions, including several film festivals and music venues.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boulder? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Boulder offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Boulder, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.