1,052 Short-term Apartments for rent in Boulder, CO
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (11)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Boulder Apartments with Garages (65)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Boulder Apartments with Parking (113)
- Boulder Apartments with Pools (36)
- Boulder Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (20)
- Boulder Luxury Apartments (117)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Louisville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Superior Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Short-term Apartments (3)
- Longmont Short-term Apartments (10)
- Broomfield Short-term Apartments (15)
- Arvada Short-term Apartments (12)
- Westminster Short-term Apartments (17)
- Golden Short-term Apartments (8)
- Wheat Ridge Short-term Apartments (3)
- Northglenn Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Boulder?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Boulder?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boulder?
Oh you poor thing! You're moving to Boulder, Colorado! I feel so bad for you! How are you ever going to survive in this beautiful, scenic city that has been consistently ranked by a variety of sources as one of the best places in the world to live ever? Dry your tears, and let's find you an apartment, you lucky jerk.
Boulder is located on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, a little over an hour drive to the entrance of the national park, and about 30 minutes northwest of Denver. The hulking, snow-topped silhouettes of the Flatiron formations can be seen throughout town. The air is crisp and clean, and the art and music scene thriving.
So, what are you going to do in Boulder? Well, if you're an outdoorsy type, you'll have plenty of year-round activities available to you. Boulder's dry climate means the sun is out pretty much all the time. Snowfall and cold temperatures during the winter make Boulder a winter sports paradise, and things really heat up during the summer months, making the city great for hiking, biking and swimming.
If you're more of an indoor type, don't worry! Foodies will love the city's beloved farmer's market in the downtown area, and the plethora of haute cuisine offered throughout town. Boulder also has a variety of cultural events and institutions, including several film festivals and music venues.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boulder? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Boulder takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.