3,301 Apartments for rent in Westminster, CO with Garages
- Westminster Accessible Apartments (7)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Westminster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (42)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (29)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Westminster Furnished Apartments (4)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Broomfield Apartments with Garages (38)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Northglenn Apartments with Garages (3)
- Arvada Apartments with Garages (22)
- Welby Apartments with Garages (3)
- Superior Apartments with Garages (15)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (11)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (12)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Westminster?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Westminster?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westminster?
Greetings, future Rocky Mountain renters, and congrats on discovering the final destination for your Westminster apartment hunting endeavors! Situated equidistant to Denver and Boulder, Westminster is a popular living locale for Coloradoans in the market for Denver-like dwellings at more budget-friendly prices. So what do you say? Are you ready to join the more than 110,000 proud peeps who call Westminster home? Then stick with us, because the lodgings of your life in the ‘burbs of the Mile High...
First, though, let’s take a few moments to answer the questions we know you must have about life in Westminster.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westminster? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Westminster apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.