364 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Walnut Creek, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Walnut Creek (25)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Walnut Creek (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Walnut Creek (26)
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (17)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (33)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Parking (52)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (44)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Walnut Creek Furnished Apartments (6)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Contra Costa Centre 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alamo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Concord 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Lafayette 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Moraga 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Danville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Clayton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Martinez 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bay Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Walnut Creek?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Walnut Creek?
How expensive are studio apartments in Walnut Creek?
This song goes out to a good friend of mine /He lives life to the fullest, (yeah) every single day /Down in Oakland /I'm gonna find them /I'm gonna get them -- From "Down in Oakland" by the Transplants
Walnut Creek is in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 minutes away from Oakland in Northern California. It serves its purpose as an Oakland suburb for those who want to work in a big city but live in a smaller area. If living life to the fullest sounds good to you, check out the rental options here before you decide whether you want to join the growing number of residents who call Walnut Creek home. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Walnut Creek are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Walnut Creek near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Walnut Creek that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.