450 Apartments for rent in Vista, CA with Pools
- Vista Accessible Apartments (10)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (29)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (41)
- Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (2)
- Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (41)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (35)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (17)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (4)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (21)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Vista?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vista?
While Vista may just be a road sign for commuters between L.A. and San Diego, the few and the smart have chosen to make this city their permanent home. Not ready for the commitment? That's o.k. That's what apartments are for... and duplexes, and fourplexes, and rental homes, and garage apartments. There are tons of rental options in a variety of locations with their own unique characteristics.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Vista means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Vista could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.