832 Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (18)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (23)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (10)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (24)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Pools (5)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (25)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (21)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (39)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (43)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Marcos?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Marcos means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Marcos could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.