323 Apartments for rent in Wildomar, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wildomar Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wildomar Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wildomar Apartments with Parking (7)
- Wildomar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wildomar Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wildomar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wildomar Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Pools (10)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (25)
- French Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Perris Apartments with Pools (1)
- Temecula Apartments with Pools (29)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hemet Apartments with Pools (10)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Pools (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wildomar?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wildomar?
Originally an outpost for the railroad that was being built between San Diego and Barstow, Wildomar is named after its founders: William Collier, Donald Graham, and Margaret Collier Graham, the wife of Donald and sister of William.
In 2010, Wildomar was home to 32,176 people, and its population is still growing quickly. If you are considering moving to Wildomar, then now is a great time to do so. Thanks to a recent building boom, the vacancy rate is higher than in many parts of California, so you should not have too much trouble finding a cool crib. Lovers of the great outdoors will appreciate the fact that Wildomar borders the largest freshwater lake in California. If you're more of a couch potato, you might prefer the annual wine festival held just a few miles away in Temecula, where you can taste the fruits of the vines that cover this region of California. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wildomar means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wildomar could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.