691 Apartments for rent in El Cajon, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Cajon Apartments with Balconies (16)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (5)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- El Cajon Apartments with Parking (22)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- El Cajon Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (11)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (15)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in El Cajon?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in El Cajon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in El Cajon?
Surrounded by mountains, this valley city in San Diego County is home to over 100,000 residents. Located 12 miles from San Diego, El Cajon, or “the box”, “the drawer” or “the bin” as it translates to (due to its shape), is regarded for its great climate and relaxed way of life. It is the perfect spot to settle in and get tucked away, if you will.
Full of exciting things to do (the Boardwalk, Lake Murray) and a great setting to do them in, El Cajon is a middle class city based on community values and active lifestyles. Though it may not be as frequented by tourists as its big sister city, San Diego, El Cajon’s laid back attitude is its biggest selling point. The great local eateries and small sports bars are also part of the appeal of this friendly California town. Residents live here for peace of mind and prime location. Thinking of relocating? Think inside “the box.” See more
Finding apartments with a pool in El Cajon means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in El Cajon could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.