704 Apartments for rent in Poway, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Poway Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Poway Apartments with Garages (7)
- Poway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Poway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Poway Apartments with Parking (11)
- Poway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Poway Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Poway Luxury Apartments (1)
- Poway Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (11)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (22)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (354)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Poway?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Poway?
"One more minute, the beaches San Diego, One more minute! Yeah one more minute, the beaches Mexico, One more minute! Yeah one more minute, we kick it back poolside, One more minute, we're down by the Oceanside." - "One More Minute" by Authority Zero
Poway is a city of 47,811 people. It's located in San Diego County. But don't be fooled; this isn't exactly a coastal community. It's a little bit inland, which means you'll have to drive a whole 30 minutes to get to Carlsbad, La Jolla, Oceanside or any of the other little cities near the beach. If this doesn't exactly deter you from looking for property rentals in Poway, you're certainly not alone. Once you get to know a bit more about this city, you should start your search for places for rent. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Poway means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Poway could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.