316 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Solana Beach, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Solana Beach (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Solana Beach (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Solana Beach (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Parking (12)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Solana Beach Luxury Apartments (6)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Del Mar 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Encinitas 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Carlsbad 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Lake San Marcos 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Marcos 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- San Diego 2 Bedroom Apartments (333)
- Escondido 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Oceanside 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Poway 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Solana Beach?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Solana Beach?
How expensive are studio apartments in Solana Beach?
"People come by train; it's a place we cannot hide / It's beach and golf and bicycles, and songs from far and wide / Solana Beach our city proud; We're small but self-contained / We love our daily local lives, and hope we've earned our fame." -- From "Solana Beach, Our Proud City" by Lynn Salsberg and Ed Siegel
Solana Beach, California, starts at the water before running up some steep coastal stairways to clusters of condominiums, single-family homes and one-story commercial buildings. It then crosses a major interstate before climbing some hills. It's actually a proper city. However, its focus on houses and small stores gives it a coastal town feel where everyone walks through streets covered with palm and eucalyptus trees, and says hi to everyone else. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Solana Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Solana Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Solana Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.