354 Apartments for rent in Santa Clarita, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (4)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (51)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (64)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (54)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Apartments (7)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (67)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Fernando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1054)
- Calabasas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Topanga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Santa Clarita?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Santa Clarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clarita?
If you secretly harbor silver screen aspirations but can’t bear the thought of L.A.'s ungodly traffic, or perhaps you’ve simply had enough of it, Santa Clarita, California is the place for you. Located a blissful 45 minutes from Los Angeles, this recently incorporated suburb of 145,000 boasts a thriving movie and commercial industry. And hey, if the movie star thing doesn’t pan out, you can always find work at Six Flags Magic Mountain – the city’s largest employer. We know you’re ready for your ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clarita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Santa Clarita renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.